Penny
-
Penny replied to the discussion Moving around in virtual keyboard – backspace, etc in the forum Bug/Error reports 2 months ago
Moving around in virtual keyboard - backspace, etc
Hi Guy,
Thanks for checking in!
I’ve been away on holiday so have only been able to spend time with the new virtual keyboard today.
I have two remaining problems:
– the keyboard obscures the field where I’m typing. I only have a relatively small screen on my laptop, and the keyboard can’t be repositioned on the screen. I can scroll to see the…
-
Penny replied to the discussion Moving around in virtual keyboard – backspace, etc in the forum Bug/Error reports 3 months ago
Moving around in virtual keyboard - backspace, etc
היי גיא. תודה.
I will practice with the new keyboard. Thanks for letting me know all its features. I’ll let you know how I get on.
-
Penny replied to the discussion Error in verb example table in the forum Bug/Error reports 3 months ago
-
Penny started the discussion Error in verb example table in the forum Bug/Error reports 3 months ago
Hi Guy,
I’m working my way through Intro to verbs #2 – פָּעַל-פּוֹעֵל + Structure Differences. Love the passive – active rainbow. I can see that this is going to take some learning.
FYI: Looking at the table of examples, the rows for ‘grow’ has the wrong verb used in the past tense (learned/studied).
-
Penny replied to the discussion Sentence comprehension exercise – tenses in the forum General Hebrew 3 months ago
Sentence comprehension exercise - tenses
Ah, that’s reassuring for me. I am really enjoying the course, by the way. Looking forward to impressing my new son-in-law when he visits in a few weeks 🤓
-
Penny replied to the discussion Moving around in virtual keyboard – backspace, etc in the forum Bug/Error reports 3 months ago
-
Penny started the discussion Moving around in virtual keyboard – backspace, etc in the forum Bug/Error reports 3 months ago
Moving around in virtual keyboard - backspace, etc
Hi Guy,
I understand that typing Hebrew is often a pain online, as underlying platforms find the right-to-left orientation difficult to render. However, perhaps you have tips for this situation: I am still very slow at writing in Hebrew, and when I’m doing the translation exercises I flick back and forth to find vocabulary and pick out the…
-
Penny started the discussion Sentence comprehension exercise – tenses in the forum General Hebrew 3 months ago
Sentence comprehension exercise - tenses
Hi Guy,
I am doing the sentence exercise in the intro to verbs lesson. In example 7. הַאִם גַם דָנִיאֵלָה לֶיַד הַאָגָם?, the correct answer is “Was Daniella also next to the lake?”
I got the tense wrong. Can you help me understand where it is in the Hebrew version, that the past tense is shown?
Toda!
-
Penny changed their profile photo 3 months ago